Working from home and/or in an office where I only have one coworker (shoutout to Kenneth), my fashion quality has taken a dive recently. Today I’m meeting a friend for dinner so thought I’d ramp it up a bit. This look includes:
- Diane von Furstenburg sweater
- Printed skirt with pockets from Target (love the bright floral on a black ground)
- Fancy birthday shoes (birthday gift to self last year)
- Belt from a leather store in Tibet, where John and I got saddle bags that I’m converting to more usable leather bags–to come in future posts
- Earrings made in St. John (US Virgin Islands) from Skyy vodka bottles, by my cousin Jared
My favorite thing about this outfit is that while I think the patterns on the belt & skirt complement each other nicely, the colors are very dissonant together (though harmonious within their own palettes). Yay tension!